Music Class Teacher Training Course
With diverse teaching strategies and exclusive teaching materials, this course also includes observation sessions, which enables putting knowledge to practice.
Studies showed that exposing children to music during early age brings impact to their academic achievement and development in every aspects. Nowadays, children are enrolled to various kinds of music/ instrument classes, therefore, we strive to help every teacher to get ready! This course is filled with fun music activities primarily designed with Orff Approach, with diverse teaching strategies and exclusive teaching materials- ‘Music Hugs’, it also includes observation sessions, which enables our teacher to put knowledge to practice.
- ‧Lesson plan writing
- ‧Opportunities to practice teach
- ‧Observation classes
- ‧Showing samples of musical activities
- ‧Showing samples of ear training activities, open up children’s ‘listening ear’ which leads to better result in learning instrument-playing
- ‧Corresponds to children’s mental development and learning model
- ‧Discussing the key to Classroom management
- ‧Playgroup teachers
- ‧Early childhood educators
- ‧Who are interested in early childhood music education
- ‧Passionate in music and care for children
- ‧Certificates will be distributed for students with attendance of 80% or more and pass the Trial Teaching Assessment
- ‧Can be promoted to be our center’s instructor or assistant teacher